Greetings to one and all and warm greetings to most of you with your first taste of winter!! Brrrrrr!
Recently, we had been asked to put together a list of needs, those items which we good use to get Hope House up and running now that we have a building.
Please find below just such a list. We are grateful to all who have been able to help and to everyone who has been praying for us and the work here in
Hope House needs list:
1. Activate electricity at building:
a. $100 to pay off existing electric bill
b. Move electric pole after IFC (Mexican electric company) cuts wires
c. $100 reconnect fee
d. New meter box and breakers
2. Rewire existing breaker boxes and circuits
3. Sewing Machines
4. Sewing Machine and sewing accessories
a. thread, bobbins, machine needles, sewing needles, scissors, pins
a. especially child print but all kinds
6. Tables and chairs for sewing, eating, etc.
7. Living room furniture
a. Sofas, end tables, lamps, coffee tables, area rugs, etc.
8. Refrigerator - only one at the house works
9. Freezer – chest or upright
10. Propane stove - the one at the house, aside from being electric, doesn't work
12. Cooking utensils
a. Pots, pans, baking & casserole dishes, crock pots, spoons spatulas, etc.
13. Kitchen cabinets- There are only a couple of shelves on the walls in the kitchen. We need upper cabinets for storage.
14. Shelving for dry goods, clothing, etc.
15. Inside door for room
16. New green board for showers (2)
17. Install hot water tank (instant-on tank preferred) and inside connections
18. Tile showers and bathroom floors (2)
19. Window replacement
20.Perimeter walls built around property
With the acquisition of the building, our monthly expenses have increased and will continue as we seek to bring on additional staff and provide for the families in our care. We would ask you to prayfully consider investing in this work as the Lord might lead. Checks can be made out directly to Hope House International and mailed to our address.
We very much appreciate those of you who have been supporting us financially.
Hope House International has a tax-exempt status as a public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible under section 170 of that Code.
Thank you all for your prayers and your kindness.